“Individuality is Art”: Exploring Identity Through Creativity
Description: A therapeutic group for teenagers focused on exploring individual identity through creative expression. Also facilitates meaningful connections with peers in an open and accepting environment.
- Ages: 13-18 years
- Capacity: Six members
- Frequency/Duration: Once weekly for 90 minutes (time and day TBD)
- Start Date: September 2018, ongoing throughout the school year (ending in May 2019)
- Open to all experience levels and creative/artistic modalities
- Price: $120 monthly** (includes four group session
*Payments made at the beginning of each month, in advance of the first scheduled group session
*Discount available when payment is made for two or more months in advance
Contact- Arica VanGelderen, LLMSW (facilitator)
Confidential Voicemail: (810) 299-1472, Ext. 3 >
Teen Support Group
Description: A support group for teens dealing with bullying, self- harm, school stress, depression, anxiety, and more. Our support group will help teens develop positive coping skills to deal with whatever issue they are struggling with. What makes our group unique is that the teens, as participants, will have input into how the group will work and what we will discuss throughout the process.
- Ages: 12-17
- Capacity: 6 members
- Frequency of group: Once per week. Day to be announced
- Start date: September 2018, ongoing through 2019
- Price: 120. 00 monthly. Payments to be made at the beginning of each month, in advance of the first scheduled group session.
*Discount available when payment is made for two or more months in advance.
Contact Josh Routhier, MA, LLPC (facilitator)
810-299-1472, ext. 3004